Young Water Fellowship 2018:
Are you a Young Leader? age between 18-30? then apply for the fully funded young water fellowship program 2018 fully funded in Europe. The aim of the young water fellowship program is to empower young leaders from low and middle-income countries to implement projects to tackle water, sanitation & hygiene (WASH), water pollution and water scarcity issues, by offering them an intensive training program, seed funding grants for their projects, and mentoring support by senior-level experts during one year. The YWF 2018 will focus on social entrepreneurship. Young people with social businesses ideas (or projects that can be turned into social businesses) that address water-related issues are welcome to apply.
- The Duration of the program is 1 Month.
- The Program will start from August 13th to September 14th, 2018.
- Note that exact changes might Change.
- The Program is Fully Funded.
- All Training Costs.
- Your Airfare Tickets to/from Europe will be covered.
- Accommodation will be provided
- Meals will be provided.
- However, you might be applying for VISA on Your own if you are selected for the program.
- All other Cost is Fully Funded.
The Young Water Fellowship offers you support in 3 ways:
TRAINING: Selected Fellows will be invited to participate in Cewas’ Start-up Training Programme.
MENTORSHIP: You will be assigned mentors that will support you in the first steps of your social enterprise.
SEED-FUNDING: You will have opportunities to receive seed-funding (up to €5000) for the first stages of your social enterprise.
- Be 18 to 30 years old (born between May 17th, 1987 and May 16th, 2000).
- Be the founder or co-founder of an initiative that contributes to the solution of a well-defined water problem in your country. The initiative should be prone to be turned into a social enterprise (have a long-term sustainability component or business model) and must be in its planning or initial stages.
- Be a citizen and resident of a low or middle-income country.
- Be available to attend a workshop in Europe from August 13th to September 14th, 2018 (note that exact dates might change).
- Have at least an intermediate knowledge of English.
- You must be able to understand and express opinions in this language (the workshop will be held in English). However, the form can be filled in English, French or Spanish.
- Supporting documents (cv, reference letter)
16th May 2018.
Please notice that the form does not allow you change your answers once submitted. You can download the applications questions if you want to work on them offline.
In the exceptional case that you can’t fill in the online form, you can submit your proposal, video or be supporting documents (cv, reference letter) by email to [email protected]. However, we strongly prefer that you fill in the online form.