Prime Minister Youth Skill Development Program- Phase 4 (Batch 1)-(Description)
Hey there guys! We bet that you are looking for “Prime Minister Youth Skill Development Program- Phase 4 (Batch 1)”. Let us tell you that you have landed on the right place where you will be finding every detail to this program that you are looking for.
This program is one of the initiatives taken by Ex-prime minister (Nawaz Shariff) government for the better of the youth of Pakistan. Just like PM laptop scheme, PML-N has also introduced PM Youth Skill Development Programme.
In this program the Prime Minister is providing the youth various Paid training programs so that they may able to get technical training in several trades under NAVTTC (National Vocational & Technical Training Commission) which is available at different public and private organizations and industries. You can learn more about NAVTTC here.
The Prime Minister Youth Skills Development Programme aims to professional training and experience to fresh young candidates. So, that they also may be able to gain fruitful skills which will help throughout their career. Unlike many other training programs, here the applicants will also be paid for their time and effort.
Another aspect of this programme is that it encourages both the male and female candidates to apply. And applicants from all over the Pakistan have the opportunity to take part in this programme like from Pakistan (Punjab, Sindh, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Balochistan, FATA, Gilgit-Baltistan, Azad Jammu & Kashmir).
You can also check out More Jobs & Programs:
Other Highlights of The Programme:
After the successful completion of the previous batches. Batch 1 of phase 4 will take place now. The other details of the program include:
- Rs-3000/ per month stipend will be given to all the enrolled students in this programme.
- Rs-4000/ per month stipend will be paid to the FATA students only.
- A complimentary feature which is free hostel accommodation will also be given to students during their time period of training.
- More than 10,000 vacancies are available.
- Training will be given inIslamabad, Azad Jammu Kashmir, Balochistan, Rawalpindi, Jhelum, Attock, Chakwal, & Gilgit Baltistan.
Now we will be moving towards the eligibility criteria and how you can apply at this programme.
- The age of the applicant must be between 18 to 40 years.
- Females applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Madaaras Students and those with any form of dis-ability are also encouraged to apply.
- Third gender applicants are also encouraged to apply.
- Hostel facility will not be given to applicants from Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Peshawar, Quetta, Hyderabad, Sukkur, Multan, and Faisalabad.
- Free Hostel Facilities will be given to Balochistan, South Punjab, Rural Sindh, Gilgit Baltistan, Azad Jammu & Kashmir & FATA candidates only.
How to Apply in PMYSDP:
Interested candidates can download their application forms from the given link below. After filling the form completely, they are required to attach the following documents before submitting the form:
- Educational Testimonials.
- Computerized CNIC
- 2 passport size photographs.
Application Form Download:
You can download the application form from the NAVTTC website www.navttc.org or directly from here:
After completing your application form and attaching all the required documents you can send your applications here:
To find out your nearest Institure check here:
For More Details Visit:
Step by Step Complete Procedure:
You can also watch this YouTube video link where you can watch the whole procedure of applying step by step:
28th September 2017 is the last date of application submission.
Benefits of Doing This Programme:
- With taking part in this programme you will be able to enhance your skills while taking part in public or private company.
- You will be given the opportunity to work in some of the Big Names in private and public sector industries.
- Certificates and Cash will be rewarded to the applicants completing their training successfully.
- Individuals with outstanding performance will be given loan under Prime Minister Youth Scheme programme.
Other Key Features of This Programme:
- Free Admission
- Free Course
- Monthly Stipend (Rs 3,000 to Rs 4,000)
- Free Hostel Accommodation for specific areas
- Better Employment Opportunities
- Certificates will be given after completion
Prime Minister Youth Skill Development Program- Phase 4 (Batch 1) Advertisement
So guys this was all about Prime Minister Youth Skill Development Program- Phase 4 (Batch 1). We hope that we provided you with sufficient details of the programme. If we missed out something or if any of your query is still unanswered, then please feel free to write us in the comment box below. And we will try to respond at our earliest! You can also visit https://taleemone.com/ to read about more jobs, programs and other stuff.