Under higher education commission’s command national testing service’s take the assessment test such as NAT 1, NAT 2 & GAT. Being recognized since July 2002 national testing services is contributing immensely in the promotion of merit & standard education in colleges & universities. To get admission in HEC recognized universities, private or public colleges and universities NTS tests are conducted. To either get recruited or to secure admissions NTS tests are conducted for all these purposes.
How to apply for the NTS test form?
The following steps will guide you to the process of applying:
- Firstly, go to taleemone.com website and download NTS application as well as official website.
- Candidates will then have to fill up the form.
- An amount of Rs/650 (six hundred and fifty rupees only) is to be deposited through prescribed deposit slip at any branch of MCB, UBL, HBL or ABL. This can also be submitted through online transaction. Please note that there will be 2 copies of available, one for the NTS form and the other for the bank.
- Along with the registration form the candidates must attach their 2 photographs.
- It is up to the candidate where he/she finds it desirable can select the city and centre where the NTS test would be conducted. NTS authorities will not accept any incomplete form therefore candidates must write their e-mail addresses and attach all the endorsement copies.
- For all the detail candidates, can visit Taleemone website can learn all the necessary information and can also easily download NTS forms.