National Testing Service (NTS) is among the top testing services of Pakistan. NTS came into being with the vision of providing the best services for selection. NTS takes tests for academic as well as professional purposes. Many universities of Pakistan do rely on the result evaluated by NTS. In the same way, a large group of Public and Private Companies and departments also hire NTS for arranging their recruitment tests.
NTS at a Glance
NTS came into existence in the year 2002. NTS was considered among those testing services that were initiated with greater visions. THE purpose of this testing service was to testify a candidate according to the international standards. Moreover making the students of Pakistan best and polishing the individuals for job competencies was also the aim of NTS. NTS has done this job superbly and some of the main aspects of the vision of NTS are illustrated below:
NTS has kept the integrity in order to make the country great. Their testing service is transparent and not ambiguous in any regard. This is the system on which big companies can easily rely and almost all sectors accept the result and test conducted by NTS deliberately. Because they all are aware of the integrity of NTS and they have a clear idea about their performance.
NTS is the committed testing body of Pakistan. They prefer to serve the country by means of teamwork because that is what made them efficient and proficient in their working.
Making People Credible
According to the current situation, we have the following labor sheet:
NTS is working not only for one purpose but working to shape the country in many ways. NTS is establishing such parameters which can assess the candidates thoroughly. They are working deeply and evaluating the real outcome within the candidates. Thus NTS is increasing the credibility for professionals.
NTS works on some of the best standards which should be the part and parcel of any company. NTS has kept the transparency since it’s embarked. We can find that all the tests which are delivered by NTS are well marked. NTS is highlighting the educational sector and making them great for the upcoming challenges. NTS also has the fairness in all of their projects and tests which are conducted by them. NTS make candidates reliable and responsible for themselves. The tests which are taken by NTS are based on such activities that need attention to be passed. Therefore NTS is also making results on merit basis. You can find out merit and all the tests are taken independently.
- Assessing the candidates for academic and professional purposes in order to polish them.
- Taking test according to international standards for several purposes such as scholarships, academic and professional.
- Improving the research for the educational system and implementing those researchers on the job market.
- Building such capacities which can beat the market and give the individuals a chance to grow more.
Why is NTS working efficiently?
NTS has a marvelous vision and they are really working to improve the performance of candidates. NTS works with the best team and they are really efficient for their results. They don’t make the tests late and they work in time.
Pakistan is among those countries that are in developing state. Pakistan needs to grow faster in order to chase the best countries. According to the Institute for Policy Reforms (IPR), the unemployment rate in Pakistan is closer to 8.5%. Another Factsheet by IPR reveals the following:
Pakistan has improved the employment ratio and we are working in the righteous direction. Several Government and Private Departments are shaping the country in order to be included in the list of world’s successful countries. However, there are various factors which are responsible for joblessness here in Pakistan:
1. Lack of knowledge
One of the main factors which are responsible for the unemployment is the absence of proper knowledge. We can find many graduates and Master degree holders who have no idea about their field. They don’t know about the upcoming technologies and they don’t know how to deal with the strategies in the job market. This is the main reason for the unemployment in Pakistan.
2. Energy Crisis
Having the fewer resources of energy is also the main factor for not having many jobs here. In some departments, there are many energy resources but the work force doesn’t have the idea how to make a proper use of those resources. It’s also a big reason for unemployment.
3. Career Grooming
There is also another important reason for unemployment in Pakistan which is the absence of career grooming. Many of our students are not groomed properly and they have no idea how to work and how to step into the market.
4. Lack of Guidance
Another big thing is the lack of guidance. We have a number of graduates who are misguided. Many students have also no idea about their future purposes. They have some ambiguity regarding their goals and they have created complexities about their future.
5. Absence of Job Resources
In Pakistan, one main factor of joblessness is the absence of awareness. Students are not aware that how we have to find a job. They don’t know how to search for the job and therefore many of them remain unemployed. It’s not always the lack of jobs but also it can be the absence of proper search and knowledge.
How is NTS eliminating the unemployment?
NTS is playing a great role in this regard and we can find out a marvelous history of this. WE can find that since 2002 NTS is enabling professionals to be more sounding. NTS has also managed a website which can be helpful for the candidates. A student can easily go to the website and select the desired test. After passing the test any student can evaluate that either he is suitable for this degree or not.
Moreover, the same criteria can be applied for those who want to initiate their careers. They can search through the Website of NTS. They can find here jobs and appear in the relevant jobs. If they are suitable for their desired posts so they will be successful otherwise they can find a new gateway for shaping their career.
What are the Main Products and Tests of NTS?
NTS is such testing body which is offering tests for students and professionals both. Here you can find the information about both categories.
NTS offers many types of tests for students. These tests are made to know about the abilities of a student and to analyze about his future assessment. Following tests are taken by NTS:
- NAT: There are many universities which offer admission on the basis of NTS test result. If you want to take admission in any of that university then you must appear in the NAT. This is the test which is taken for undergraduate programs. To get admission you have to apply for the NTS result card and fulfill other requirements of the university. You can get a chance of getting admission in many universities on the basis of this single test.
- GAT-General: This is the best test for those who have done graduation. Passing this test will make you enable for acquiring scholarships and admission in HEC ranked universities. You can easily take the test in M.S/M Phil on the basis of this test. It is just like the GRE-General which is a renowned international test. This test is valid for 2 years. It is conducted 4 times a year.
- GAT-Subject: This test is taken for those who want to start PhD programs in any university. This test will highlight the abilities of a candidate and will make them able for acquiring admission. This test is accepted by almost all the universities of Pakistan. This test is conducted twice a year. It is similar to GRE-Subject.
- TOEFL-ITP: This is an English Language assessment test. This test will make a candidate to get placed in the institution or for his academics.
- TOEFL-L&R: If you are an English learner and you want to track your progress then this is the best option. You can easily know about your gaps and about your brighter areas. This test is designed for those who are beginners and intermediate.
- TOIEC: This test is designed to track the abilities of employees. This is the test for non-native speakers according to the international standards. It will mark their performance and will give the exact conclusion by testing their Reading, Listening, Writing and Speaking abilities.
NTS is also hired by some companies and departments for recruitment. These are many projects which are taken by time to time. Some of those ongoing projects are as below:
Board of Revenue Sindh
Board of Revenue Sindh has announced some vacancies for the BPS-16 and above scales. If you want to get selection in this department then you must apply here by sending the application form to NTS. You have to send the form before 12th July.
Health Care Department Punjab
The government of Punjab has announced vacancies for the Primary and Secondary Healthcare department. Individuals who meet the requirements are encouraged to apply here and send their applications before 8th July 2017.
Ministry of Science and Technology
Ministry of Science and Technology is hiring some individuals. Those who meet the criteria should apply through NTS. You can apply by sending forms to NTS before 3rd July 2017.
Gilgit Baltistan Emergency Service
The region of Gilgit-Baltistan is also improving. There are some vacancies need to be filled with suitable candidates. If you are interested in these vacancies then you must apply before 4th of July.
Baluchistan Education Project
Baluchistan is improving day by day and to improve the standard of education the department requires some individuals to fill out the vacancies. If you are interested in any of the vacancy you must apply here and send applications before 24th June 2017.
These are some of the vacancies which you can get appointed by if you will send the application form. For applying you need to visit the website of NTS and download the application form. After downloading follow the process given in the application form. But just keep care about the deadline and you must send application form within due date.