Bestway Foundation Scholarships in University of BRADFORD for Students from Pakistan
The University of BRADFORD is pleased to announce the Bestway foundation scholarships for students from Pakistan. The University of Bradford is a public, plate glass university located in the city of Bradford, West Yorkshire, England. The scholarship will be taken at the University of Bradford. The Scholarship is not available for the part-time students. Students with an undergraduate degree are eligible to apply for this Scholarship. The University of Bradford is pleased to announce that the Bestway Foundation is for:
These scholarships will be for students domiciled in Pakistan who are starting full-time Master’s course at the University of Bradford in September 2018.
- The scholarship is available for the Pakistani students on full-time Master’s programmes (not MBA) based at the University of Bradford. Students must be self-funded.
- You must already have completed your bachelor’s degree and you have your results at the time of applying. You no longer need to have secured an offer to study at Bradford before you apply for this scholarship.
- You must have to send proof of your result with your application form. Any form sent after the application deadline will not be accepted.
- Please apply for the scholarship before applying for a place on a course if you will be reliant upon the scholarship to cover your fees and living expenses.
- There is no age limit to apply for Bestway foundation scholarships for students from Pakistan.
- You must already meet the minimum academic and English Language entry requirements for your chosen course to be able to apply for the scholarship. (if Selected than)
- 4-year Bachelor degree with an overall average of 60% or a GPA of 2.5/4.0 or First Division or a Master’s degree with an overall average of 60% or a GPA of 2.5/4.0 or First Division.
Following Courses are available to apply for this Scholarship:
Master’s courses in the areas of Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics. Only courses in the following faculties are eligible:
- Faculty of Life Sciences
- Faculty of Engineering and Informatics (not including courses in the school of Media, Design, and Technology).
The scholarship covers the full tuition fees for the course, it provides a room in our accommodation – The Green and gives you £6,665 in living costs which are paid directly to you in 3 installments over the year. The award is final and non-negotiable and provides sufficient support to enable you to demonstrate you have met the financial conditions of your visa.
- The Scholarship panel will consider your application in June.
- If you are successful you will be asked to submit a programme application to the University and provide proof of your qualifications and level of English Language, plus an academic reference. You will then need to secure a Visa to study here in Bradford. We will be able to guide you through this process.
- Please note – only successful students will be notified of the outcome. If you have not heard from us by 29 June then your application has not been successful.
11 May 2018.
For further information or any queries you can:
- Email: [email protected]
- Tel: 01274 236637
Please Download the application form. Complete all the details and attach the required documents (if asked) in the form and send the Application form along with supported Documents to the email: [email protected] The incomplete application form will not be accepted. Bestway Foundation Scholarships for Students from Pakistan FAQs