PEL Stands for Pak Electronic Limited and has announced the PEL Pakistan Summer Internship Programme. PEL is one of the best and leading electronic companies, a pioneer of electrical manufacturing in Pakistan offered summer internships every year for the young & Fresh graduates of Pakistan. For current year PEL also announced the summer internship program. Undoubtedly this is one of the best career-oriented opportunities for you. The reasonable stipend is also given to the candidates during the learning process.
PEL Pakistan Summer Internship Programme
Below you can get the detail information regarding the latest Summer Internship Program 2018, its applying procedure, the deadline and the field or areas in which it is offering internship program are mentioned below in detail. Keep reading this article for PEL Pakistan Summer Internship Program 2018.
20th May 2018
Areas of Field in PEL Pakistan Summer Internship Programme:
- Account and Finance
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Mathematical Engineering
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Customer Services
- Sales Marketing
- Human Resource
- International Relations
- Business Development
- Health and Safety
- Graphics Designing
- Information Technology
- Supply Chain
- Quality Control
4 weeks project based in Lahore.
Below we have listed the eligibility criteria, general instructions, and requirements imposed by the authority of PEL for Summer Internship Program 2018:
- The interested candidate must have a 3rd OR 4th Year Student in any discipline from an HEC recognized institute.
- The candidates must have 3.00 CGPA.
- The eligibility also based on the well maintains the character and professional aptitude as well.
- All interested and eligible candidates are requested to apply for the PEL Pakistan Summer Internship Programs 2018.
How to Apply:
- All interested candidates are requested to apply for application as soon as possible before the due date.
- The interested or willing candidates are instructed to send their CV and One Recommendation Letter from the University to the following email address must mention the subject line.
- Mention Your Discipline in the subject Line.
The email is [email protected]. Must avail this opportunity with any hesitation! Stay connected with us for further related information and material.
PEL Pakistan Summer Internship Programme Advertisement: